Lane Regional Medical Center (formerly Lane Memorial Hospital) has 139 beds and provides a full range of medical services, including emergency care, surgery, occupational therapy, pediatrics, psychiatry, imaging, wound care, and sleep studies which we were recently awarded the prestigious Pathway to Excellence Designation. The hospital also operates a 30-bed medical rehabilitation center, a 38-bed nursing home, a 12-bed skilled nursing unit, a family practice clinic, and a home health agency. Founded in 1960, the hospital has a staff of more than 100 physicians. Lane is a state-of-the-art regional healthcare system that is continually expanding and adding new technologies, programs, and services such as Interventional Cardiology, Medical & Radiation Oncology, OB/GYN, Pediatrics, Wound Care and Hyperbaric.
At Lane Regional Medical Center, we value community and take pride in the role we play as caregivers. It is an honor to say that we serve as the primary healthcare resource for more than 200,000 of our neighbors located throughout Zachary and the surrounding region of Baker, Central, Clinton, Jackson, St. Francisville, New Roads, and North Baton Rouge.
Our mission is to provide exceptional healthcare services to every patient, every time. Lane’s core values are Quality, Service, Stewardship, Teamwork, and Innovation. That’s exactly why Lane is:
- An accredited Cycle V Chest Pain Center having achieved a higher level of expertise in treating patients who arrive with symptoms of a heart attack
- Accredited by The Joint Commission and recognized by them as a Top Performer on Key Quality Measures
- A recipient of the Champions for Quality Care Award from the Louisiana Hospital Association
- The 2016 “Acute Care Hospital of the Year” winner, named by the Louisiana Nurses Foundation and the Louisiana State Nurses Association for its excellence in nursing and quality of service
- A designated Blue Distinction Center for Maternity Care hospital for quality maternity care by Blue Cross and Blue Shield of Louisiana
- A former Pathway to Excellence organization making it the FIRST hospital in Louisiana and one of only 125 hospitals in the nation with the distinction of being one of the best places for nurses to work
Services Offered: Offering a full range of inpatient and outpatient diagnostic services, Lane supports Orthopedics, Labor & Delivery, Family Medicine, Vascular & General Surgeries, Endoscopy, Infusion, In-Patient Rehabilitation, Home Health, Diabetes Management, Audiology, Emergency Services, and After-Hours Urgent Care.
With more than 850 dedicated team members, Lane Regional is the largest employer within the city of Zachary. The hospital continues to grow and invest in the community by recruiting new physicians and providing access to the very best healthcare services, technologies and programs available in the region.